Banyan Tree Bangkok tuyển dụng
Executive Sous Chef
Banyan Tree Bangkok
· Apply now
· Save job
To assist the Executive Chef in creating optimum customer satisfaction by providing the highest standard of food quality and presentation at the same time maximizing the profit margins through effective management of all kitchen function.
KEY RESULT AREAS:
- Directs and controls all subordinate kitchen staff to ensure that all day to day operational matters are handled on time and guest expectations are met.
- Co-ordinates with Food and Beverage in ensuring that all banqueting and restaurant operations function efficiently and on time.
- Assist in the operation of duty rosters, vocation planning and scheduling, and public holiday scheduling
- Monitors the consistency of preparation and presentation in all food production areas to ensure that they conform to the requisite standards.
- Liaises with purchasing and suppliers to ensure that all food items ordered are delivered, and are of the appropriate quality at the most competitive price.
- Conducts periodic checks of all food delivery and storage areas to ensure quality of food and standards of hygiene are maintained.
- Assists in the preparation and implementation of the annual promotion plan and menu change cycle.
- Supervises the set up of all buffets, tea/coffee breaks and food displays.
- Helps to ensure that an accurate and up-to-date recipe bank is maintained
- Assists in menu planning as directed, and utilizes
sales analysis and menu engineering techniques
- Assists in maintaining standards of hygiene and cleanliness in all kitchen and related areas.
- Assists in the controlling and monitoring of all kitchen expenses.
- Assists in the maintenance of efficient administration preparing and submitting reports as directed.
- Conducts frequent kitchen and back of the house checks
ensuring mise-en-place, production procedures,
repair and maintenance, employee grooming and manning levels are in order and takes appropriate action
- Assist in the section, training and evaluation of subordinate employees.
- Coaches, counsels, disciplines and develops subordinate employees.
- Contributes to the morale and team spirit of the hotel by maintaining effective relationships with colleagues.
- Performs additional duties as directed by supervisors.
- Makes appropriate suggestions and recommendations to supervisors for the general improvement of the
- Is fully conversant with all health and safety, fire and emergency procedures.
- Maintains a high standard of personal hygiene, dress, uniform, and body language.
- Is polite and professional in any situation where the image or regulation of the hotel is represented.
- Attends meetings and training as required by supervisors
- Ensures that all activities are carried out honestly, ethically, and within the parameters of Thai Law.
PERFORMANCE EVALUATION CRITERIA
- Quantity and nature of guest comments and complaints
- Control of expenses and food cost %
- Standards of cleanliness and hygiene
- Staff training and development
- Years of related experience: 3-7 years
- Education/qualifications: M6. plus technical certificate or diploma
Essential Job Skills
- Good English Language skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to lead, motivate and develop a team of individuals
- Able to handle demanding workload
- Sound knowledge of working practices of the kitchen
Desirable Job Skills
- Ability to work a personal computer
- Working knowledge of Thai
- Proven track record in hotel of similar standard in similar capacity in Asia /Pacific
- In possession of all faculties
- Strong stamina
Level of Independence
- Make decisions within policy. Is required to be proactive however assistance is available
Level of Thinking
- Type of Thinking: Adaptive. Use previous experience to provide effective solutions to challenges.
- Skill level: Good interpersonal skills required. Interacts principally with colleagues and occasionally with guests.
- Language Skills:
- Deals or negotiates in English.
- Advantageous to have working knowledge of Thai.
CONFIRMATION OF EMPLOYMENT REQUIREMENTS
- Proficiency in role at required level.
- Conversant with relevant emergency procedures.
- Knowledge of relevant rules and regulations.
- Knowledge of company, hotel, and its environment.
- Knowledge of relevant safety and security procedures.
- Knowledge of relevant guest satisfaction standards
- English language requirements met or exceeded
Interested candidates please submit a resume with recent
photo and expected salary via "Apply Now" to:
Banyan Tree Bangkok
C/O Human Resources Department
21/100 South Sathorn Road, Sathorn, Bangkok 10120 Tel. 66 2 679-1200
or visit us http://careers.banyantree.com
- Nhà Hàng Pasta Fresca tuyển dụng (05-04)
- Nhà hàng chuyên món ăn truyền thống Việt tuyển dụng (27-03)
- HỆ THỐNG NHÀ HÀNG CƠM VIỆT TUYỂN DỤNG (22-03)
- Công ty Đầu tư – dịch Vụ Hum tuyển dụng (20-03)
- Cà Phê Mang Đi tuyển dụng (17-03)
- Công ty dịch vụ ăn uống Châu Á Thái Bình Dương tuyển dụng (13-12)
- NHÀ HÀNG KOWLOON TRẦN PHÚ SẮP KHAI TRƯƠNG TUYỂN DỤNG (02-12)
- CÔNG TY TNHH MTV KHÁCH SẠN TÂN SƠN NHẤT TUYỂN DỤNG (22-11)
- Tuyển dụng Đầu bếp Gia đình (10-11)
- Tuyển đầu bếp - phụ bếp - bếp bánh làm việc tại Mỹ (06-11)